Our Key West Paddle Fit class is a fun and challenging workout on the water. See amazing transformations in both your body and attitude.
- Adult For parties of 9 or more please contact us
- Local / Military Must provide valid ID upon arrival
- Child Under 12 years old
Explore the Key West backcountry
Along with your experienced guide, you will paddle at a relaxing pace and explore the shallow, calm, blue-green waters of the backcountry of Key West.
You will glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with their inhabitants.
Your adventure will give you a chance to view the mangrove environment up close, along with its marine life including tropical fish, crabs, sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges and various aquatic birds.
All our 2 hour tours are available using kayaks or paddle boards. Lesson included. Tours run daily at 10:00 and 2:00.
NOTE: At times the conditions may not be great for beginners. We’ll inform you of the conditions and you can either still go, switch to kayaks or cancel and refund up to time of departure (direct bookings only) We have zero control over the currents and wind!
Complimentary transportation is available for all of our tours with 24 hours notice. Once you book, confirmation will have details on how to arrange
- This tour launches right from Lazy Dog Adventures at Hurricane Hole Marina
- We’ll explore the sea grass beds and mangrove creeks and tunnels between Key West and Stock Island
On this paddleboard tour you can expect to see any number of sponges, tropical fish, birds, sea stars, sea cucumbers and the occasional dolphin, shark, ray and possibly manatees!
- This tour is suitable for people of all ages
- This tour is great for beginner (we’ll give you a lesson) and experienced paddlers alike
- This activity is not recommended for people with knee, shoulder or back issues. should be in decent physical conditioning
- You should be able to swim for this and any water activity
- Dogs are welcome!
- Wear bathing suit or anything you don’t mind getting wet
- If sensitive to sun, bring a hat and long sleeves
- Sunscreen (we sell reef safe)
- Water (we sell bottled water)