Our Key West Paddle Fit class is a fun and challenging workout on the water. See amazing transformations in both your body and attitude.
Key West Paddle Board Eco-Tour
- Adult 12 and older
- Year Round Lower Keys Resident Must provide valid ID upon arrival or be charged full price
- Child Under 12 years old
- Military Must provide relevant ID
- Police/Fire/EMS Must provide relevant ID
Explore the Key West backcountry
Along with your experienced guide, you will paddle at a relaxing pace and explore the shallow, calm, blue-green waters of the backcountry of Key West.
You will glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with their inhabitants.
Your adventure will give you a chance to view the mangrove environment up close, along with its marine life including tropical fish, crabs, sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges and various aquatic birds.
This tour runs weekdays at 10:00 and 2:00. Please note, we often don’t have enough folks to run this tour on its own. If less than 6 guests total booked (whether your party or not), you’ll go with the kayakers (you can still be on a board or switch to a kayak). You can also switch to a rental and go on your own (you’ll be refunded the difference). No matter if you choose the tour or a rental, a lesson is included!
NOTE: At times the conditions may not be great for beginners. We’ll inform you of the conditions and you can either still go, switch to kayaks or cancel and refund up to time of departure We have zero control over the currents and wind and we are for sure not trying to “ruin your vacation”-(Steve from New York)
CANCELLATION POLICY: 12 HOURS NOTICE FOR FULL REFUND
***PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT BOOK THIS TRIP WHEN YOU’RE COMING FROM MIAMI “FOR THE DAY”. YOU WON’T MAKE IT. AND YOU WON’T BE REFUNDED IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER CHECK IN. MIAMI IS 3.5 HOURS MIN EACH WAY WITH ZERO TRAFFIC. WE AIN’T A DAY TRIP 😉 **
- This tour launches and returns at Lazy Dog Adventures at Hurricane Hole Marina
- We’ll explore the sea grass beds and mangrove creeks and tunnels between Key West and Stock Island
On this paddleboard tour you can expect to see any number of sponges, tropical fish, birds, sea stars, sea cucumbers and the occasional dolphin, shark, ray and possibly manatees!
- This tour is suitable for people of all ages
- This tour is great for beginners (we’ll give you a lesson) and experienced paddlers alike
- There is a 275 lb weight limit for boards
- Kids welcome! keep in mind that boards are heavy so you may want to have them ride on front of your board (there is no charge for this if it’s a rental, for the tour, child’s rate applies whether they’re on their own board or not)
- This activity is not recommended for people with knee, shoulder or back issues. should be in decent physical condition
- You must know how to swim to participate in this and any water activity.
- Dogs are welcome!
- Wear bathing suit or anything you don’t mind getting wet
- If sensitive to sun, bring a hat and long sleeves
- Sunscreen (we sell reef safe)
- Water (we sell bottled water)
- There is a bathroom at our marina for use before and after tour
- We do not have lockers. However, you can leave anything you like behind with us at Lazy Dog or lock your stuff in your car and leave us the key. There are bungee cords on your board with room for a bag but it will get wet