Paddle at a relaxing pace and explore the shallow, blue-green waters of the Key West backcountry from the comfort of your kayak!
- 1/2 Day
- Full Day
- Adult For parties of 9 or more please contact us
- Local / Military Must provide valid ID upon arrival
- Child Under 12 years old
Paddle Around Key West on Your Own
Our kayak rentals are a great way to explore the calm, clear waters and mangrove creeks between Key West and Stock Island.
We’ll give you a map of the area highlighting spots that we recommend.
You can paddle over seagrass beds and explore mangrove tunnels on your own.
Bring your dog! Book your Key West kayak rental online.
We’ll give you a map, a lesson and send you on your way
You’ll explore the mangrove creeks and sea grass beds between Stock Island and Key West
The waters accessible from Lazy Dog are home to fish, birds, coral, mangroves and a whole lot more! We often see manatees right in our marina. You also have a chance to see the occasional shark or ray
Kayak rentals are suitable for all fitness levels and ages! All guests must know how to swim
- Wear bathing suit or anything you don’t mind getting wet
- If sensitive to sun, bring a hat and long sleeves
- Sunscreen (we sell reef safe)
- Water (we sell bottled water)